“Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things.” —Miyamoto Musashi, legendary Japanese swordsman
I’m TRULY driven by a customer’s experience. These days, having a great product or service just isn’t enough. That’s a given. You need to not only help customers solve issues, or answer questions to fulfill their basic need, a customer experience team needs to go beyond – to surprise and delight guests. Teams always need to be striving to exceed the diverse needs of customers. That turns customers into fans, into evangelists.
I have years directing operations in high profile, high volume, multilingual operations. Demonstrated success running global organizations of 1000+ team members, with a drive for creating high-performance teams. Consistent success with building culture of a positive, knowledgeable, and solution-oriented customer focused teams. Successful track record in the development of processes that go far beyond customer service.
To constantly improve this experience for my customers & the company, is what makes me tick. My experience allows me to drive improvements on the backend of the business while ensuring the customer never feels any negative affect. I thrive on driving world-class operations to provide superior customer experience; drive efficiencies, and drive business growth through adoption of products & service. I am to create rapport cross-functionally, so we all can challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement.
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.” —Albert Einstein
An expert in incorporating the guests’ view I specialize in building cost-effective and scalable support while improving guests’ return on investment, satisfaction, and service level – all while driving revenue opportunities. I steer a customer-centric approach across the organization.I have a depth of experience in the global marketplace, including the diverse EMEA and APAC markets.
I have years of experience adding divisions & products at a fast pace- in ambiguous times of rapid change. This is a critical point for Customer Experience, so it is key to have an effective strategic leader. I’ve had to be creative in technologies while still delivering that best-in- class experience to the guests no matter what was happening on the “back end.”
Data and Figures: I have extensive experience with data and analysis from forecasting to Voice of Customer to KPI to Financials. I’ve managed NPS, CSAT, adoption, and retention metrics for global teams – with a proven record of improving scores & satisfaction. History of exceeding P&L goals and growing businesses while gaining efficiencies.
SUCCESSFUL VISION & STRATEGY, TO ME, INCLUDE…
- SHARP & CLEARLY DEFINED SUCCESS GOALS to exceed the needs of our customers–and deliver a world class experience.
- REPRESENTING THE BRAND in everything the team does – we are in many ways the face of the company, and my team always lives the values of our company (innovation, passion, integrity, respect, excellence).
- EMPOWER THE CUSTOMER– Teams should EMPOWER customers – not “just” solve issues or answer questions.
- BE INVOLVED in the customer lifecycle! I thrive on incorporating data and assessing friction points to improve the strategic position of the organization and the overall customer experience.
- CHAMPION THE CUSTOMERS – and partner with internal partners [Product, QA, Project Management, Sales, Developers, Finance, Marketing, Success, Legal] to codify the key components of customer success & satisfaction; communicate to inform the product roadmap and prioritize the most impactful improvements.
- UNDERSTAND LIFE CYCLES & JOURNEY OF CUSTOMERS– and of our internal teams. Ensure the team builds checkpoints along the way – and a blueprint to easily follow and know what to expect at what point in time. Plan new initiatives based on data – allow the data to lead creative and steer programs to constantly be optimized to exceed targets and KPIs.
- BUILD DATA AND BI SYSTEMS to ensure real time view and provide awareness to all teams of how cyclical & seasonal trends affect satisfaction, engagement, retention, and costs. I have significant experience in managing Analytics programs for brands, and managing teams that deliver best in class data segmentation, analysis and insight that drives CRM programs to exceed targets.
- ASSES & REPORTeverything the team does. I strive to improve productivity, efficiency, quality and service levels while fostering an environment of professional development for my team. I create a culture that ensures that data is valued and managed as a key corporate asset.
- Develop CUSTOMER PROGRAMS – I want to continue breaking the mold in terms of what big brands do on social, find new ways for brands to partner that makes sense for all parties, and create content that people not just want to share but also be a part of.
- BUILD A COMMUNITY PORTAL that serves as a repository for product information that promotes customer engagement, retention, and success.
- RETENTION – continually adjust points on where we retain or lose an opportunity, customer, or fan. Include data & feedback that correlates to product fixes and product improvements. Assess CSAT & NPS to define trends and segmentation to understand successes & opportunities. Include studies on release or product improvements… and how that affected retention & revenue.
- BUILD A STRONG FOUNDATION of PEOPLE and KNOWLEDGE. This provides the ability to scale & flex in a smart operational way while not affecting the customer.
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” —Sir Winston Churchill
- Disney Interactive: I grew our team from support & services from four (4) products to a 2k product lineup in 2.5 years – all while improving guest satisfaction, decreasing support costs, and always coming in under budget for all costs.
- Disney Interactive: Spearheaded & implemented $2m CRM change to Salesforce, resulting in reduction of email costs by 35%, reduction of support tools cost by 46%, and decreasing average time to first response by 67%.
- SurveyMonkey: The team was able to create & build out custom “Alá Carte” services to upsell based on understanding our customers business needs. Result: via this custom survey service, we increased revenue by~ $2m a year.